Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tantalizing tuesday- 1

This Tuesday was horrifying and tantalizing alright...
Today's topic of discussion was

"How does a witch lands in midst of human when she has her own entire land that she has to rule one day!!!"

In short my friends wanted to know why i live in this place a "junkyard" according to them. And they got the answer with Little Melissa's help.
Little Melissa is a talking painting that all of us at Black magic Jinx Association created by a reading from The Master Book Of Wizards i.e., MBW.



And now we ask Melissa about everything we wanna know about n she answers...but this time the answer was scariest one i have ever heard.

Melissa spoke:-

"Long-long time ago,
I remember quite well,
We were ruled by Queen Tortura,
That made our lives hell

But then Signore Strix demolished her,
And threw her in a dark place,
From where she returns at nights,
To find a young lass,

Its because of Tortura's vengeance,
That Tulip was sent away.
So that Tortura never gets to her,
And never finds a way.

Because it is Tulips Blood...
That will set the Hag free,
And once again she shall rule us all,
The queen she shall be!"


Quite a scary story it is...I mean i have some hag out there looking for me to suck my blood & i dont even know it...
Now i understand why mom Elvia never allows me to come to Enchantica at nights. Its always a day there when its night on earth.
I am scared now...What if that creepy freak finds me one day.
I really will have to excel in all the magic to save myself, i guess !!!

2 comments: