Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Worlds...

My life is a complicated one, would be difficult to understand for you guys, anyways i shall do wat my job is... Two worlds, two lives n two completely different personalities are quite difficult to manage i must say...

In this world i am a student in India, the Land of Snake enchanters & Taj-mahal. I have a rocking parents...Dad (Joe) is a doctor n mom (Sarah) is a housewife Life is a routine, get up,get ready for college, attend the classes n studies... Friends Pancy, Padma, Nadia n Grace...No one of them knows i am a witch. No one knows that i can manage to make things vanish in thin air or can dissapear my self...or that a number of times i have made the time
go back n made the situations change...If they would know they would definitely freak out or may be they would be grateful for those times...Anyways doesnt matter coz i will never let them know.

Now comes my favorite part...ENCHANTICA, the land of wizards, sorcerers, vampires, goblins n elves... Land where i am the Princess...Where my wish is everyone's com
mand. My mom n dad are the Rulers of Enchantica, but that doesnt make my life a piece of cake either. They are the strictest mom n dad i can imagine, even stricter than the ones i have here...Yes-yes! I have two different set of parents n that makes my life even tougher. Anyways i was saying that my mum (Elvia, whose a witch) n dad (Strix, who happens to be a vampire) are the strictest parents. They make me attend the magic classes n make sure i excel all the spells...Yes, i agree that magic is fun yet....i am a young girl...i can be average at times. Now i wud talk of my friends
Samantha (Sam) whose a witch like me but a bit different coz she uses the five elements to caste magical spells n not like me who uses magical potions.

Taira n Christie are elves.Twins and both exceptional in constitution and endurance. Taira is one of the wisest elves i have seen, while Christie has ability to start n control fire.
Shankie, is
a vampire like my dad n has additional abilities to hypnotize people.
Ricky, a goblin who can eat almost anything n is powered with a Goblin glider n a pumpkin bomb. His only problem is his depression...I wish it grows better with time.
..

So this is about my family n friends...I have some rivals too but will tell about them some other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment