Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting over it...

This Tuesday was too much for me to handle...Tried out lots of new things n finally got over it. When i think of it i get scared but i keep my self busy so that i dont think of Tortura, n her curse n my blood n wat it does to everyone at Enchantica.

So after coming back i saw 2 movies the Back up plan & the Bounty Hunter n went out with my friends for some shopping. Made me feel much better!!!

College is quite hectic now a days coz exams are approaching n the lecturers wanna finish their courses fast.

The dates for the college fest are declared. Its called "Tarang" (means Waves) n its the best part of college life. This year our batch will be organizing the event n so everyone is quite excited.Preparations will start after the exams are over though.

At Enchantica things are cool, at least they appear quite cool to me... Mum made me frog-head cookies the other day which was nice... N then i along with Sam, Christie n Shankie went to get some ingredients like Sloth brains n Lizard legs for the potion class. Proffesor Timble Tuck, our potion professor at the Magicada High was happy with the work coz our potion The boomerang brew finally worked n made Ricky bounce all over the place. Ricky was upset with us afterwards n had this age old attack of depression again. Thank god his medicine worked. N now he is fine.
Just got a call from him n he said he was having Caterpillar-Shake...He's eating means he's fine.

Going to sleep now. Bye.


6 comments:

  1. haha. you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. caterpillar shake sounds yummy... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx...i really dont think anybody reads this crap besides u n my boyfriend n my sis...but its okay coz i really enjoy it!!! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. am sorry....dont wanna be rude...but are you really a witch? i mean its hard to accept....

    btw thanks for following me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( plz tell me na.....

    ReplyDelete